Monday, October 19, 2015

Strobing Made Easy: Look Younger With Highlighting



Hi Guys! Today's video is Strobing made easy. I say it's easy because I used Tyra Beauty Light in a Stick to highlight and strobe my face. I just swipe the stick on the strategic places on my face and give myself a youthful, dewey glow! So quick, so easy. Highlighting for dunnies! LOL

Get the highlighter here:  http://bit.ly/light-in-a-stick

Who wants to work for THE Tyra Banks?? Yes, the actual celebrity supermodel! I'm looking for 3 new people to join my crew. We are a brand new company that just launched Sept 22nd. Top quality makeup in a stick for quick, on the go use. It used to take me 30+ minutes to do my makeup, now I can do it in 6 minutes or less- using NO brushes! Safe to use - cruelty free makeup. Non comedogenic. Less than 3k beautytainers around the U.S. currently, and its set to be bigger than Mary Kay who had millions! Add me as a friend on facebook and PM more info. Website is also in my profile!


light in a stick, strobing, strobing made easy, highlighting, contouring, tyra beauty, cosmetics, face, eyes, cheeks, light, natural looking makeup, look younger

No comments:

Post a Comment