Friday, October 2, 2015

Getting Comfortable Contouring and Strobing!





Ok, so Im a fan ok Natural Looking makeup. I really love wearing makeup and I even follow some of the current makeup trends such as contouring and highlighting or strobing. BUT... I get nervous and hold back on the contouring and strobing because I dont want to look to made up and theatrical. Since I've started using the Tyra Beauty products, I've decided to go for it and now I am getting more comfortable highlighting and contouring my face.

I used the 6-minute TyOver in Deep. Click http://bit.ly/6-Minute-Tyover to purchase.

dont be scared! Get your contouring and highlighting kit today and lets try contouring and strobing!

Follow me on FB: facebook.com/shaahn
Facebook.com/beautytainment

Instagram: instagram.com/soulntuition
Pinterest: Pinterest.com/soulntuition
Join my Tyra Beauty Crew: http://bit.ly/CrewBuildConnect with me:Facebook Twitter iReview Stuff ...OrHardlyWorking Work With Me

No comments:

Post a Comment