Thursday, November 14, 2013

Skin Care: DermaRoller Results from MicroNeedling



 I got next day results with my dermaroller and Im extremely happy. I roll every other week.



My indentations from acne scars were GONE the day after rolling with a 1mm needle roller. Im so excited guys! It actually works. I recommend you get your own and start to roll, if you have problematic skin, or scars.

I got mine off Amazon and it was like 20 dollars. LOL Cheap! It didnt hurt too bad to me.
(Click here to purchase derma roller) My face got red, but no bleeding.

I used a 1mm needle. (Click here to purchase) It didnt hurt too bad to me. My face got red, but no bleeding.

I used OZ Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid Serum, (Click here to purchase) ;

and Simple Facewash and Moisturizer. (Click here to purchase)

I used Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner with Aloe (Click here to purchase) before and after rolling. Its supposed to reduce stretch marks too, but I haven't tried that yet. 


Connect with me:


Facebook
Twitter
iReview Stuff
...OrHardlyWorking
Work With Me


2 comments:

  1. There are thousands of beauty products really. Beauty is closely related with skin also. So skin problems are the barriers to get ultimate beauties. For skin problems I like to use derma roller and that helps me to get rid of various problems. I have got a quality one here.

    ReplyDelete