Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My First Time Using a MicroNeedle Roller (DermaRoller Review)




I have some hyperpigmentation and acne dent marks that I want to get rid of. This seems to work for people, so Im trying it. The things I do to stay cute. I liked this process, and will do it again every two weeks.

I used a 1mm needle. (Click here to purchase) It didnt hurt too bad to me. My face got red, but no bleeding.

I used OZ Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid Serum,
(Click here to purchase ) ;

and Simple Facewash and Moisturizer. (Click here to purchase)

I used Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner with Aloe (Click here to purchase) before and after rolling. Its supposed to reduce stretch marks and acne scars appearance.  

microneedling,dermaroll,needle rolling,1mm, dark skin, dermaroller on dark skin, natural skincare, black skincare, scarring, acne, pimples, healing, skin healed, dermaroller, Amazon, LaMer, Skincare, Thayers Rose Petal,Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner with Aloe, acne scars, First Time, Acne Relief, miracle, skin therapy, acne scar removal, home-based remedy, at home therapy, Acne dermaroller, stretch marks, best dermaroller, dermarollers, scientia derma roller


Watch original Video

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It works for me and many others. I had next day results. You can watch my follow up video. It does take time for wrinkles and dark spots though. You have to be persistent.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete